Hedge Cutters with 75cm Blade Passed CE

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Model:TT-HT230B
Certification:EUI,EUII,CE
Capable:GS
Minimum Order:50
Brand Name:Titantec
Brief Description:Our Double blades gasoline hedge trimmer pass real EU Ⅱ emission standards and CE、emc、GS、pahs , ideal for small & medium&large size hedge.

Amy zhao

  • Product Details

Basic Specification

Engine Power 22.5cc
Power0.65kw
Idle Speed6500rpm
G.W./N.W.6.4/5.4kgs
Packing Size109*25*25cm
Length Of Blade75cm
Power SourceGasoline Hedge Trimmer
Scissor TypeDual

Detail Description

ZHEJIANG TITAN MACHINERY CO., LTD.

Titan Machinery Company is one of the most professional Garden Tools Manufacture.
Our Main Products are:
Chain Saw, Brush cutter, Hedge Trimmer, Multifunctional Cutters, Earth/Ice Auger and so on.

Titan Hedge Trimmer

Specifications:

 Model Number:

TT-HT230B-2 Hedge Trimmer

 Engine Type:

 Single cylinder, air-forced cool, 2 stroke

 Displacement:

 22.5CC

 Rated Power:

 0.65kw / 6500r/min (0.88HP)

 Double Blade:

600mm

 Fuel Tank Capacity:

 600ml

 N.W/GW:

 5.5/6.5kgs

 Packing Size:

 1090×250×250mm

 

More Pictures of Hedge Trimmer


     Features:

         Full safety features

         Ergonomically designed handle, comfortable and well balanced

         Large and tool less filler cap

         Easy to access air filter for cleaning, maintenance and replacement

         Easy starter (option)

 

Primary Competitive Advantages:

          1.Brand-name Parts:

          2.Distributorships Offered

          3.Experienced Staff

          4.Guarantee/Warranty

          5.International Approvals

          6.Good Packaging

  1. Competitive Price

          8.Prompt Delivery

          9.Quality Approvals

  1. Years’ Reputation
  2. Top Level Service

 

Quality & Inspection

  • Cooperated with good reputation spare parts suppliers.
  • 100% check spare parts quality which produced from matching suppliers.
  • QC checking each step from spare parts to production on the full of line.

Package

  • Standard exported color carton.
  • Violin-style color carton or Blow molding package are available.
  • We will use standard exported package if no special requirments, but it is available to provide colour package according to your design or we make design for you using your brand basing on the quantity more than 500pcs.

Payments Term

  • Irrrvocable and Confirmed L/C at sight
  • T/T

 

Certifications

  • CE/EMC
  •        

 Main Markets:

  • Europe
  • South America
  • Southeast Asia
  • Middle East  
  • Russia

 

Our Company


FAQ

Q1:Can we have samples to test?

  A:Yes, we can afford one or two samples to test at first, but clients

 should pay for them, and we will pay the samples fees back once you 

place an order in the future.


Q2:Do u have MOQ limited?

   A:Yes, our MOQ is 500pcs. But if u don't do ur brand, 100pcs is ok.


Q3:What is the delivery time?

   A:The delivery time is 45 days for new customer, but if u can confirm

 the packing sooner, it maybe 30 days or sooner.


Q4:What is the voltage, frenquency, and charger of ur machine?

  A:We do machine according to the requirements of the clients. 

But if you wan to do 117v or not normal voltage, the price will be a little more, 

but if the quantity is large, it will keep same as 220v.

The charger we mainly do is european two round pin plug and 

English three pins plug. If you need other type of charger, pls tell me in advance.


Q5:Do u offer warranty of ur products?

  A: We usually offer 6 months warranty for our machine. but if it doesn't work 

because of the misusing of customer, it is not of our responsibility.


Q6:Do u accept OEM?

  A: Yes, we do OEM, but our MOQ for OEM is 500pcs, or you may should 

pay some extra fees for the color box packing.


Q7:What is the payment terms?

  A: The payment terms is 30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T

 against the copy of B/L for new client at first time. Later, D/P is also accepted.

Additional Information

Payment TermsL/C, T/T, D/A, Credit Card, Western Union, Paypal, Others
Minimum Order50
Lead Time / Delivery Time25 Day(s)
Sample AvailableYES Ask For Sample
Delivery DetailsDelivery within 30 days after 30%T/T confrimed or LC confirmed.
FOB PortNingbo,Shanghai,
Loading InfoDelivery by Sea or by Air, customer decide.
Packing Info1x20FT container: 420pcs1x40HQ container: 960pcs
Target Market(s)North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe, Africa(except Middle East), Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Latin America, Japan & Korea, Middle East & South Asia, Mainland China, Western & Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central & Southern Asia, Middle East

Send your message to this manufacturer


3000
SearchPost Buying Lead