ZHEJIANG TITAN MACHINERY CO., LTD.
Titan Machinery Company is one of the most professional Garden Tools Manufacture.
Our Main Products are: Chain Saw, Brush cutter, Hedge Trimmer, Multifunctional Cutters, Earth/Ice Auger and so on.
Titan Hedge Trimmer
Specifications of Hedge Trimmer:
TT-HT230B-2 Hedge Trimmer
Single cylinder, air-forced cool, 2 stroke
0.65kw / 6500r/min (0.88HP)
Fuel Tank Capacity:
More Pictures of Hedge Trimmer
Features of Hedge Trimmer:
Full safety features
Ergonomically designed handle, comfortable and well balanced
Large and tool less filler cap
Easy to access air filter for cleaning, maintenance and replacement
Easy starter (option)
Primary Competitive Advantages:
|1.||Brand-name spare parts|
|3.||Guarantee/Warranty for engine part|
|7.||Top Level service|
Quality & Inspection of Hedge Trimmer
- Cooperated with good reputation spare parts suppliers.
- 100% check spare parts quality which produced from matching suppliers.
- QC checking each step from spare parts to production on the full of line.
Package of Hedge Trimmer
- Standard exported color carton.
- Violin-style color carton or Blow molding package are available.
- We will use standard exported package if no special requirments, but it is available to provide colour package according to your design or we make design for you using your brand basing on the quantity more than 500pcs.
- Irrrvocable and Confirmed L/C at sight
- South America
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East
Parts of our factory
Our factory is located in Wuyi counry, Jinhua city. About 40 minutes away from Yongkang city by car, 1 hour from Yiwu.
If you have plan to visit our factory, you will be the most welcome to us anytime!!
· Cooperated with good reputation suppliers.
· 100% check spare parts quality which produced from matching suppliers.
· QC checking each step from spare parts to production on the full of line.
Selected products for your reference
www.china-titan.cn Welcoming you to our website!
Q1:Can we have samples of hedge trimmer to test?
A:Yes, we can afford one or two samples to test at first, but clients
should pay for them, and we will pay the samples fees back once you
place an order in the future.
Q2:Do u have MOQ with hedge trimmer limited?
A:Yes, our MOQ is 500pcs. But if u don't do ur brand, 100pcs is ok.
Q3:What is the delivery time?
A:The delivery time is 45 days for new customer, but if u can confirm
the packing sooner, it maybe 30 days or sooner.
Q4:What is the voltage, frenquency, and charger of ur machine?
A:We do machine according to the requirements of the clients.
But if you wan to do 117v or not normal voltage, the price will be a little more,
but if the quantity is large, it will keep same as 220v.
The charger we mainly do is european two round pin plug and
English three pins plug. If you need other type of charger, pls tell me in advance.
Q5:Do u offer warranty of ur products?
A: We usually offer 6 months warranty for our machine. but if it doesn't work
because of the misusing of customer, it is not of our responsibility.
Q6：Do u accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do OEM, but our MOQ for OEM is 500pcs, or you may should
pay some extra fees for the color box packing.
Q7：What is the payment terms?
A: The payment terms is 30% T/T in advance, and the rest 70% T/T
against the copy of B/L for new client at first time. Later, D/P is also accepted.